Aiphone 30 Degree Angle Box to suit JF-DV, JK-DV, JO-DV, & JP-DV, AI-SBX-DV30
Aiphone 30 Degree Angle Box to suit JF-DV, JK-DV, JO-DV, & JP-DV Door station
Model - AI-SBX-DV30
Inside space for cabling
Mounts to flat wall surface
Opening at bottom for drainage
Special order on request, allow additional day for delivery**
Aiphone 30 Degree Angle Box to suit JF-DV, JK-DV, JO-DV, & JP-DV
Model - AI-SBX-DV30
The AI-SBX-DV30 is an 18-Gauge stainless steel surface mount 30 degree box designed for angle mounting the JF-DV, JK-DV, JO-DV, and JP-DV video door stations.
This is applicable for wide or double door entrances where the door station needs to be mounted off to the side of the door, and provides a better viewing angle for the camera
- Weather resistant
- Inside space for cabling
- Mounts to flat wall surface
- Opening at bottom for drainage
Aiphone Intercom products are covered by a 3 years Manufacturer Warranty from the date of purchase.
CTC Communications will cover postage for all replacement parts, but will not cover labour for installation cost.
CTC Communications offers a 1 year warranty on labour when the system is installed by us.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.