Bosch Panic Remote Control, 2 Button, Radion RFPB-TB
Bosch Radion Panic remote
Water and dust resistant
Sends panic alarms by user for unique identification
Single-button or two-button versions, reduces false activation's
Up to 5 year battery life
Supervised for low battery and removal from monitored areas
Bosch 2 Button Panic remote,RFPB-TB
- Water and dust resistant
- Sends panic alarms by user for unique identification
- Single-button or two-button versions, reduces false activations
- Up to 5 year battery life
- Supervised for low battery and removal from monitored areas
|Dimensions||63.7 mm x 35.5 mm x 13.0 mm (2.51 in x 1.40 in x 0.51 in)|
|Power/Voltage||One CR2032 Lithium battery, 3 VDC|
|Battery Life||Up to 5 years|
|Temperature||Functional range: -10ﾟC to +49ﾟ(+14ﾟF to +120ﾟF) UL only: 0ﾟC to +49ﾟC (+32ﾟF to+120ﾟF) EN 50130-5 Class II only: -10ﾟC to 40ﾟC (+14ﾟF to +104ﾟF|
|Environment||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative Humidity||Up to 93% non-condensing|
|Use||Intended for indoor use.|
|Receivers||B810 (compatible with RFPB-SB-A, and RFPB-TB-A only) RFRC-OPT (compatible with RFPB and RFPB-TB only)|
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.