Bosch 3G GPRS Communicator (B443) + Bosch Plug in Communicator Interface (B450-M)
Bosch 3G GPRS Communicator (B443) Combo
- Remote programming and monitoring of compatible Bosch control panels
- Configured directly from Bosch RemoteProgramming Software eliminating the need for separate configuration
|Current (operating)||Standby: 35 mA Alarm: 150 mA|
|Voltage (operating)||12 VDC nominal|
|Board Dimensions||50 mm x 93.5 mm x 15.25 mm (2 in x 3.68 in x 0.60 in)|
|Antenna (included)||Magnetic base omni-directional 2.5 m (8.2 ft) cable with SMA connector|
|SIM card||3V/1.8V SIM (compliant with GSM 11.12 recommendation)|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +55°C (+14°F to +131°F)|
|Relative humidity||5 - 93% at +32°C (+90°F) non-condensing|
|US certification||Open Development Certified|
|Canada certification||Rogers certified|
|North America certification||PTCRB certified|
|CE certification||EN50130-4, EN61000-6-3, EN60950|
Bosch Plug in Communicator Interface (B450-M)
- Full two-way IP communication using Plug-in Cellular Communicators
- Plug and Play installation makes future radio technology changes easy
- Compatible with new and most deployed Bosch control panels
- Supports remote installation of cellular modules for improved signal
|Relative humidity||Up to 93% at +32°C (+90°F) non-condensing|
|Operating temperature||0°C to +50°C (+32°F to +122°F)|
|Dimensions||79 mm x 128 mm x 38 mm (3.11 in x 5.03 in x 1.50 in)|
|Current (operating)||Standby: With cellular communicator = 60 mA Alarm: With cellular communicator = 180 mA|
|Voltage (operating)||(Bus operation): 12 VDC nominal|
|Data bus wire gauge||12 AWG to 22 AWG (2.0 mm to .06 mm)|
|USB cable||USB cable (Type A to A male-to-male) – not supplied|
|Data bus wire length||Maximum Distance – wire size 22 AWG (0.6 mm) - 12 m (40 ft) 18 AWG (1.0 mm) - 30 m (100 ft) 16 AWG (1.3 mm) - 48 m (158 ft) 12 AWG (2.0 mm) - 122 m (400 ft) You can extend the wire distances 300 m (1000 ft). Use a separate power supply, such as the B520 Auxiliary Power Supply Module.|
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.