Bosch Break Glass Sensor, DS1101i
Bosch Break Glass DS1101i
|Current:||23 mA at 12 VDC|
|Voltage:||6 VDC to 15 VDC|
|Operating Temperature:||-29°C to +49°C (-20°F to +120°F)For UL Certificated installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)|
|Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity:||No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26 MHz to 950 MHz at 50 V/m.|
|Dimensions (HxDiameter):||2.1 cm x 8.6 cm(0.83 in. x 3.4 in.)|
|Material:||High‑impact ABS plastic enclosure|
|Alarm:||Form C reed relay rated 3.5 W, 125 mA at 28 VDC for resistive loads.|
|Tamper:||Normally-closed (NC) cover‑activated tamper switch with separate terminals. Contacts rated at 28 VDC, 125 mA maximum.|
Bosch Solution 6000 features
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.