Bosch Site Manager Software end user SW501B
Bosch Site Manager Software end user
- Intuitive software interface designed to give the end-user control over access functions of their Solution 6000 intrusion system.
- Interactive control over doors, outputs, virtual keypad and live log viewing.
- IP network control over multiple Solution 6000 panels and components.
- Option desktop card / token reader available for programming.
Bosch Site Manager Software end user
Intuitive software interface designed to give the end-user control over access functions of their Solution 6000 intrusion system.▶▶Interactive control over doors, outputs, virtual keypad and live log viewing.▶▶IP network control over multiple Solution 6000 panels and components.▶▶Option desktop card / token reader available for programming.
Makes End-User System Administration EasySite Manager is a new software platform for the Bosch Solution 6000 intrusion panels that gives end-users the ability to easily administrate the day-to-day operations of their system. The software allows a security manager to control multiple panels in different locations by way of conventional IP networks*, giving them access to user lists, access control, timezones, and system and user activity logs
Site Manager requires aCM751B Plug On Ethernet IPModule for operation (additional)
Remote Control Of Panel Features & FunctionsThe Interactive mode of Site Manager allows the end-user to remotely control features of the panel such as outputs, doors, and includes a live log of access and other events. When used with the optional CM436B Desktop Prox Card/Token Reader, Site Manager allows the end-user to learn in access cards and token at the administration PC, without having to go out to a field device.
With the software suite being topped off by a fully integrated reporting system, Site Manager places a new level of control, administration, and understanding in the hands of the end-user.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.