Bosch Solution 3000 Alarm System with 3 x Gen 2 Quad Detectors+ 5" Touch Screen Code pad
Bosch Solution 3000, 5" Touch Screen Quad Kit
Kit Contents In the Box
Control panel PCB 3000 in metal box
1 x Touch Screen Code Pad 5"
3 x Gen 2 Quad Detectors (ISC-BPQ2-W12)
Siren, Accessory Kit
Standard: External Siren, horn & blue LED strobe,
Tampers for siren and control panel
Internal top hat style piezo screamer
Plug pack for control panel
12 volt back up battery
Instruction manual, User Guide and resistors
3 x CTC Communications high resolution warning alarm stickers for your windows.
(No cable included)
Ideal alarm system for home, not suitable for pets indoors.
Add on an IP Module and you can arm/disarm your property via a mobile app.
Bosch Solution 3000 Alarm System, simple to use with plenty of flexibility
Your home is your sanctuary. If an intruder breaks into your home, the loss you feel is not just about the items destroyed or stolen - they can be easily replaced. What you lose is the peace of mind and that sense of security that your home once provided.
We’ve created a security system that has all the technology it needs to identify intruders to your home, without being hard to use. It helps you protect the things you love, providing you with reliable home security at your fingertips.
The IP connection option makes the panel fully NBN ready.
Solution 2000 & 3000 also have available a range of communications extension modules
Option module for Mobile communications via the GSM & GPRS networks.
Option Module for IP reporting through the Internet.
STAY / AWAY Arming Options.
Optional Remote Controls, arm/disarm your alarm system without the need to input a code.
Bosch Touch Screen code pad
Touch Screen Code Pad 5"
The Touchscreen codepads allow you to turn your intrusion panel in to a
true lifestyle product with a variety of simple to use and aesthetically
pleasing options and additional features
Bosch Gen2 Quad Detector
Wall to Wall coverage –
PIRs in one.
Each sensor processes signals separately. Both must activate to
cause an alarm.
This increases reliability, because false alarm sources such as noise spikes
and small animals are ignored.
Quad detectors combine an unsurpassed level of catch performance with the
highest level of false alarm immunity.
Dynamic Temperature Compensation –
Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments –
Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level –
No Pet Immunity
Siren Kit Choice
Bosch Slimline siren kit
Ideal for apartments
Bosch Standard Siren Kit
Ideal for houses
All in one LED plastic cover with built in speaker.
White plastic siren box
Both kits come with these accessories
Need this product Installed?
Professionally trained and Licensed Security Technicians can install your alarm
system for a fixed price.
Send us your house plans for recommendations on total security coverage.
Note: Installations are for Sydney Metropolitan Areas only.
Bosch 3 Year Warranty
Bosch intrusion products are covered by a replacement guarantee for 3 years from
the date of purchase.
CTC Communications will cover postage for all replacement parts, but will not
cover labour for installation cost.
CTC Communications offer a 1 year warranty on labour when the system is
installed by us.
Exclusions: 1 year warranty for remote controls stainless steel, HCT-4UL
Why Purchase from CTC Communications
Bosch Certified Platinum Partner-
ASIAL Member -
We are members of Australian Security Industry Association Limited.
We have over 40 years experience in the Security industry.
Our trained staff install Bosch security systems daily.
Bosch Security Installer –-
Tech Support –
No cable is included in this package.
We recommend using cabling 4 core , thickness 14.02.
Available in 100 metre or 300 metre rolls.
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.