Bosch Solution 6000 Alarm System for Single Storey Home Installed Western Sydney Area only
Bosch Home Alarm Installation Single Storey
Scope of Works
Supply and installation of Bosch Security System, Model: Solution 6000.
Alarm is to be installed to an existing dwelling with tiled roof. (Homes under construction, different pricing exists for two site visits)
Location of the dwelling to be with Western Sydney, (addtional charge for out of this area)
Materials contained within the security installation package include
- 1 x Alarm Control Panel Bosch Solution 6000
- 1 x Graphic Keypad for Solution 6000
- 3 Bosch Gen2 Hard Quad Wired Detectors
- 1 x Indoor screamer
- 1 x External Siren
- Power point is not provided for the alarm system control panel to plug into, an electrician is to provide a power point or utilising an existing one in the home.
- Quote is based on clients information and no onsite visit has been made.
- Quote is subject to change when the technician attends site if the specifications differ.
- No works will commence until both parties agree on a quoted price.
- Variations to quoted price are acceptable if both partied agree.
- This price is based on installation with 30 minutes from Penrith area, Sydney Sydney Metro pricing if out of service area
- This quoted price is not for a home under construction, which requires two site visits for cabling and fit off.
Alarm installations from CTC Communications
When it comes to your home or business , having the right security system in place is essential
Security solutions not only offer valuable protection for your personal and business assets, but can also give you the peace of mind you deserve.
At CTC Communications, we know that finding the right partner to design, implement and maintain your security system is crucial, which is why we're committed to providing you with the support you need through every step of the process.
From helping you choose the best alarms to assessing your home and business security needs, our friendly team has the resources you need to protect your valuables.
It's not just your business that needs protection - homeowners are also understandably keen to protect their assets.
Bosch Solution 6000 Alarm Package Kit installed
Bosch Home Alarm Installation Single Storey
Kit Contents In the Bosch Solution 6000
Siren, Accessory Kit
3 x CTC Communications high resolution warning alarm stickers for your windows.
EXCLUSIONS Power point not provided, electrician to provide. Quote is based on clients information and no onsite visit has been made. Quote is subject to change when the technician attends site, no works will commence until both parties agree on quoted price or variations if required. This price is based on installation with 30 minutes from Penrith area, Sydney Sydney Metro pricing if out of service area
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.