Bosch Solution 6000 Alarm System IP Kit with 3 x Gen 2 Standard Detectors
Bosch Solution 6000 IP Standard Kit
Kit Contents In the Box
- Control panel PCB (CC610P) in metal box
- 1 x LCD Backlit English graphics keypad
- Keypad colour choice White (CP700B) or Black (CP710B)
- 3 x Gen 2 standard detectors (ISC-BPR2)
- 1 x IP Module (CM751B)
Siren, Accessory Kit
Standard: External Siren, horn & blue LED strobe,
Tampers for siren and control panel
Internal top hat style piezo screamer
Plug pack for control panel
12 volt back up battery
Instruction manual, User Guide and resistors
3 x CTC Communications high resolution warning alarm stickers for your windows.
Ideal alarm system for home or business, not suitable for pets, or large glass area's.
Included IP module which goes onto the alarm control board so you can arm/disarm your property via a mobile app.
IFOB SUBSCRIPTION PLAN IS REQUIRED FOR SMARTPHONE NOTIFICATIONS.
FREE ONE MONTH TRIAL OF IFOB
The Solution 6000 from Bosch Security Systems with smartphone connection, security at your fingertips. The perfect solution for your home and business security.
- 16 wired or wireless zones for security devices such as motion sensors, door and window contacts, smoke detectors etc.
- Easy to read code pad
- Easy text menu control
- ON & PART arming modes
- Partitioning to multiple areas eg. upstairs, downstairs, garage, granny flat, garden shed etc.
- System indicators - AC fail & system troubles
- Chime feature on user selectable zones
- Code pad panic and duress
- Wifi Keypad optional provides communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring. (not required with IP module included)
- The Use of the IFob Plans will now enable push notifications and email for SMS reporting via the IP module on an Ifob plan.
- Optional GSM Module for communications via a module on the Bosch control board with a sim card for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Optional Remote Controls, arm/disarm your alarm system without the need to input a code.
- Optional Finger scanner, proximity reader, external keypads and expander modules.
- Included IP Module for Smartphone connections with your mobile, requires IFob plan.
Features of Ifob Plans
Reporting Lite Yearly Subscription
Allows push notifications, email reporting and SMS on alarms events ONLY.
Remote arming and disarming
Ability to control sirens and outputs.
Ability to connect up to 10 mobile phones
Allows up to 100 notifications per month across 10 mobile phones, no SMS notifications.
Ability to arm and disarm remotely.
Ability to control sirens and outputs from your mobile phone.
Bosch graphic code pad
The Solution 6000 Graphic Codepad has been thoughtfully designed
to provide everything you would expect a top-of-the-line security codepad
and much more.
The Code Pad is supplied is white plastic housing which is
complimented by an electric blue LED backlighting of the keys and display.
Bosch Gen2 Standard Detector
Wall to Wall coverage –
Dynamic Temperature Compensation –
Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments –
Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level –
No Pet Immunity
Features of IP Module
The IP module will allow an SMS to be sent to your mobile on alarm events via the IFob app.
Siren Kit Choice
Bosch Slimline siren kit
Ideal for apartments
Bosch Standard Siren Kit
Ideal for houses
All in one LED plastic cover with built in speaker.
White plastic siren box
Both kits come with these accessories
Bosch Security Smartphone Application Video
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.