Bosch Solution 6000 Alarm System Wi-Fi With 2 x Wireless PIR Detectors (Deluxe Remotes)
Bosch Solution 6000 WIFI Wireless Kit Deluxe Remotes
Kit Contents In the Box
- Control panel PCB (CC610P) in metal box
- 1 x LCD Backlit English graphics keypad with Wifi (CP741B)
- 2 x Gen 2 Wireless detectors,Radion (RFPR-12)
- 1 x Wireless Receiver (RFRC-STR)
- 2 x Remote controls Deluxe Plastic Radion,(RFKF-FB)
Siren, Accessory Kit
Standard: External Siren, horn & blue LED strobe,
Tampers for siren and control panel
Internal top hat style piezo screamer
Plug pack for control panel
12 volt back up battery
Instruction manual, User Guide and resistors
3 x CTC Communications high resolution warning alarm stickers for your windows.
Ideal alarm system for home or business, suitable for pets up to 13kgs
Wireless detectors are great for two storey homes with no ability to cable downstairs.
Included built in IP module in keypad so you can arm/disarm your property via a mobile app.
Requires purchase of Ifob App plan.
FREE ONE MONTH TRIAL OF IFOB WITH ALL WIFI KITS.
Introducing the Bosch Solution 6000
- 16 wired or wireless zones for security devices such as motion sensors, door and window contacts, smoke detectors etc.
- Easy to read code pad
- Easy text menu control
- ON & PART arming modes
- Partitioning to multiple areas eg. upstairs, downstairs, garage, granny flat, garden shed etc.
- System indicators - AC fail & system troubles
- Chime feature on user selectable zones
- Code pad panic and duress
- Wifi Keypad included provides communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- The Use of the IFob Plans will now enable push notifications and email for SMS reporting via the IP module on an Ifob plan.
- Optional GSM Module for communications via a module on the Bosch control board with a sim card for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Optional Remote Controls, arm/disarm your alarm system without the need to input a code.
- Optional Finger scanner, proximity reader, external keypads and expander modules.
Features of Ifob Plans
Reporting Lite Yearly Subscription
Allows push notifications, email reporting and SMS on alarms events ONLY.
Remote arming and disarming
Ability to control sirens and outputs.
Ability to connect up to 10 mobile phones
Allows up to 100 notifications per month across 10 mobile phones, no SMS notifications.
Ability to arm and disarm remotely.
Ability to control sirens and outputs from your mobile phone.
Bosch graphic code pad with WiFI
The Solution 6000 Graphic Codepad has been thoughtfully designed
to provide everything you would expect a top-of-the-line security codepad
and much more.
The Code Pad is supplied is white plastic housing which is
complimented by an electric blue LED backlighting of the keys and display.
The Wifi module is in-built and communicates with your home wireless router
for connection to the internet, for use of the Ifob Smartphone App.
The keypad is hard wired in 4 core cable back to the control panel.
Bosch Gen2 Wireless Detector
Wireless PIR works with Bosch Wireless Reciever
Wall to Wall coverage –
Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments –
Reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
Pet Immunity up to 13kg (30 lbs)
surface tamper conditions.
Siren Kit Choice
Bosch Slimline siren kit
Ideal for apartments
Bosch Standard Siren Kit
Ideal for houses
All in one LED plastic cover with built in speaker.
White plastic siren box
Both kits come with these accessories
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.