Bosch Solution 6000 Alarm System with 3 x Professional Tritech Series PIR's+ Proximity code pad
Bosch Solution 6000 Professional Kit
Kit Contents In the Box
- Control panel PCB (CC610P) in metal box
- 1 x LCD Backlit English graphics keypad with smart card reader inbuilt.
- Colour choice White (CP722B) or Black (CP732B)
- 3 x Gen 2 Professional Tri-tech detectors (ISC-PDL1-W18)
Siren, Accessory Kit
- Standard: External Siren, horn & blue LED strobe,
- Tampers for siren and control panel
- Internal top hat style piezo screamer
- Plug pack for control panel
- 12 volt back up battery
- Instruction manual, User Guide and resistors
- 3 x CTC Communications high resolution warning alarm stickers for your windows.
Ideal alarm system for a family home with pets (up to 45kg) and high ceilings, the Bosch Professional detectors are able to ignore pets with built in pet friendly sensors and the professional series caters for larger ceiling heights, 7-10 feet, also making it ideal for factories with high heat build up.
The smart card reader enables the family to have smart card tokens to arm/disarm the alarm system. (tokens additional cost)
Add on an GSM module and you can arm/disarm your property via a mobile app.
Introducing the Bosch Solution 6000
- 16 wired or wireless zones for security devices such as motion sensors, door and window contacts, smoke detectors etc.
- Easy to read code pad
- Easy text menu control
- ON & PART arming modes
- Partitioning to multiple areas eg. upstairs, downstairs, garage, granny flat, garden shed etc.
- System indicators - AC fail & system troubles
- Chime feature on user selectable zones
- Code pad panic and duress
- With optional bells and whistles.
- IP Module for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Use of the IFob Plans will now enable push notifications and email for SMS reporting via the IP module on an Ifob plan.
- GSM Module for communications via a module on the Bosch control board with a sim card for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Remote Controls, arm/disarm your alarm system without the need to input a code.
Finger scanner, proximity reader, night arm station, external keypads, GSM module, Voice Module and much more, increased zones using expander modules and Wifi keypad for IP reporting.
Bosch graphic code pad, blue back-lit with Smart card reader,
(Colour choice white or black)
- The Solution 6000 Graphic Code Pads with Smartcard have been thoughtfully designed to provide everything you would expect a top-of-the-line security code pad and much more.
- The Code Pad is supplied in either a black or white plastic housing which is complimented by an electric blue LED backlighting of the keys and display.
Bosch Gen2 Professional Tri-Tech Detector
Pet‑friendly Selectivity (‑WP models only) The installer can turn pet immunity on or off based upon application requirements. When pet immunity is turned off, the detector provides superior catch performance identical to the non‑pet models. When pet immunity is turned on, the detector can distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets. It ignores signals caused by one or two pets up to 45 kg (100 lb) or numerous rodents.
Siren Kit Choice
Bosch Slimline siren kit
Ideal for apartments
Bosch Standard Siren Kit
Ideal for houses
All in one LED plastic cover with built in speaker.
White plastic siren box
Both kits come with these accessories