Bosch Solution 6000 Wifi Upgrade Kit
Bosch Solution 6000 Wifi Upgrade Kit
Kit contents In the box:
- Control panel PCB (CC610P) in metal box
- 1 x Wifii LCD Backlit English graphics keypad
- Tampers for siren and control panel
- Instruction manual, User Guide and resistors
- 3 x CTC Communications high resolution warning alarm stickers for your windows.
Ideal alarm upgrade for your existing system, utilising existing siren and detectors in place.
EXCLUDES PLUG PACK, BATTERY AND SIREN
Introducing the Bosch Solution 6000
- 16 wired or wireless zones for security devices such as motion sensors, door and window contacts, smoke detectors etc.
- Easy to read code pad
- Easy text menu control
- ON & PART arming modes
- Partitioning to multiple areas eg. upstairs, downstairs, garage, granny flat, garden shed etc.
- System indicators - AC fail & system troubles
- Chime feature on user selectable zones
- Code pad panic and duress
- With optional bells and whistles.
- IP Module for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Use of the IFob Plans will now enable push notifications and email for SMS reporting via the IP module on an Ifob plan.
- GSM Module for communications via a module on the Bosch control board with a sim card for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Remote Controls, arm/disarm your alarm system without the need to input a code.
Finger scanner, proximity reader, night arm station, external keypads, GSM module, Voice Module and much more, increased zones using expander modules and Wifi keypad for IP reporting.
Bosch 6000 Wifi Upgrade Kit
The Solution 6000 Graphic Code Pad has been thoughtfully
designed to provide everything you would expect a top-of-the-line security codepad and much more.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.