Bosch Solution 6000 Alarm System with 3 x Professional Tri-tech Series PIRs (Pet friendly)
Bosch Solution 6000 Professional Home Alarm System
Kit Contents In the Box
- Control panel PCB (CC610P) in metal box
- 1 x LCD Backlit English graphics keypad
- Colour choice White (CP7100B) or Black (CP710B)
- 3 x Gen 2 Professional Tri-tech detectors (ISC-PDL1-W18)
Siren, Accessory Kit
- Standard: External Siren, horn & blue LED strobe,
- Tampers for siren and control panel
- Internal top hat style piezo screamer
- Plug pack for control panel
- 12 volt back up battery
- Instruction manual, User Guide and resistors
- 3 x CTC Communications high resolution warning alarm stickers for your windows.
Ideal alarm system for a family home with pets (up to 45kg) and high ceilings, the Bosch Professional detectors are able to ignore pets with built in pet friendly sensors and the professional series caters for larger ceiling heights, 7-10 feet, also making it ideal for factories with high heat build up.
Add on an GSM module and you can arm/disarm your property via a mobile app.
Introducing the Bosch Solution 6000
- 16 wired or wireless zones for security devices such as motion sensors, door and window contacts, smoke detectors etc.
- Easy to read code pad
- Easy text menu control
- ON & PART arming modes
- Partitioning to multiple areas eg. upstairs, downstairs, garage, granny flat, garden shed etc.
- System indicators - AC fail & system troubles
- Chime feature on user selectable zones
- Code pad panic and duress
- With optional bells and whistles.
- IP Module for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Use of the IFob Plans will now enable push notifications and email for SMS reporting via the IP module on an Ifob plan.
- GSM Module for communications via a module on the Bosch control board with a sim card for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Remote Controls, arm/disarm your alarm system without the need to input a code.
Finger scanner, proximity reader, night arm station, external keypads, GSM module, Voice Module and much more, increased zones using expander modules and Wifi keypad for IP reporting.
Bosch graphic code pad
(Colour choice white or black)
The Solution 6000 Graphic Code Pad has been thoughtfully
designed to provide everything you would expect a top-of-the-line security code
pad and much more.
complimented by an electric blue LED backlighting of the keys and display.
Bosch Gen2 Professional Tritech Detector
Bosch Professional Series TriTech Detector
18 m x 25 m (60 ft x 80 ft) coverage, field selectable to 8 m x 10 m (25 ft x 33 ft)
EN50131-2-4 Grade 2 compliant
Sensor data fusion technology
Tri-focus optics technology
Enviroment Conditions: harsh
Security Risk Level: Medium
Small Animal Immunity to 4.5kg
Mounting Height: 2.1 to 3m (7 to 10 ft.)
Mounting Bracket Options: B338
The ISC-PDL1-W18x Professional Series TriTech+ Detectors are exceptionally suited for
commercial indoor applications. Sensor data fusion technology ensures that the detectors
send alarm conditions based on precise information. Tri-focus optics eliminate coverage
gaps and respond efficiently to intruder.
Pet‑friendly Selectivity (‑WP models only) The installer can turn pet immunity on or off
based upon application requirements. When pet immunity is turned off, the detector
provides superior catch performance identical to the non‑pet models. When pet immunity
is turned on, the detector can distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals
caused by pets. It ignores signals caused by one or two pets up to 45 kg (100 lb) or
Siren Kit Choice
Bosch Slimline siren kit
Ideal for apartments
Bosch Standard Siren Kit
Ideal for houses
All in one LED plastic cover with built in speaker.
White plastic siren box
Both kits come with these accessories
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.