Dahua CCTV Business Installation package with 4 Cameras
Dahua CCTV Fixed Price Installation Business Premises
Our 5 Star Rated professional and experienced local security technicians will provide a guaranteed quality installation of leading camera brand Dahua with the installation of four, 5 Megapixel quality dome cameras to your business.
CCTV Installations are backed by a 1 Year installer and 3 Year manufacturer warranty.
Dahua CCTV Business Installation
CTC offers the best CCTV for businesses with high quality and reliable brands for installation Sydney Wide, by our 5 Star Rated Professional and experienced local security technicians.
Backed by a 3 Year Manufacturer warranty and 1 Year installation warranty, the Dahua camera system can be accessed 24/7 on your smartphone device.
The security cameras system has a locally stored network video recorder with a capacity for 2 TB hard disk storage.
Feel safe and secure 24/7 with a Dahua CCTV system protecting your business.
What included in your CCTV Installation
Supply and installation of Dahua CCTV Business Security Surveillance System with 4 Eyeball Cameras.
Materials contained within the CCTV fixed price installation package include:
In the Kit:
4 x Dahua 5mp Eyeball Camera, DH-IPC-HDW2531EMP-AS-0280B-S2
1 x Dahua Network Video Recorder 4 Channel Lite, DHI-NVR4104-P-4KS2
1 x 2TB Surveillance Hard-drive
User training on viewing CCTV via App
User training on retrieving CCTV footage
- Power point is not provided for the networkd video recorder or utilising an existing one in the business.
- Quote is based on clients information and no onsite visit has been made.
- Quote is subject to change when the technician attends site if the specifications differ.
- No works will commence until both parties agree on a quoted price.
- Variations to quoted price are acceptable if both partied agree.
- This quoted price is not for a business premises under construction, which requires two site visits for cabling and fit off.
Dahua Camera Features
Dahua Camera, Series Wizsense
Model : DH-IPC-HDW2531EMP-AS-0280B-S2
- 6MP,1/2.7”progressive scan CMOS, low illuminance, high image definition
- Outputs max. 6MP (3072 × 1728) @20 fps,and supports 4MP(2688 x 1520)@30fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, low bit rate
- Built-in IR LED, max. IR distance: 50 m ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, ap plicable to various monitoring scenes
- Intelligent detection: Tripwire, intrusion
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, defocus detection; scene changing, audio detection, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, voltage detection
- Supports max. 256 G Micro SD card, built-in Mic
- 12V DC/PoE power supply
- IP67 protection
- SMD Plus
Dahua Network Video Recorder Features
Model - DHI-NVR4104-P-4KS2
NVR Features :
- 4 Port Power over ethernet - Max 80 mbps bandwidth
- Smart H.265+/H.265/Smart H.264+/H.264
- Max 80Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Up to 8MP Resolution for Preview and Playback
- Up to 2ch@4K/8ch@1080P decoding
- HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
- Support IPC UPnP, 4PoE ports
Smartphone Viewing 24/7 Surveillance
- Dahua cameras provide clear, crisp vision both day and night.
- Be connected to your business premises or office anytime, anywhere.
- Smartphone connection on your mobile
- Log in & view single camera or multiple split screen
Dahua products are covered by a 1 years Manufacturer Warranty from the date of purchase.
CTC Communications will cover postage for all replacement parts, but will not cover labour for installation cost.
CTC Communications offers a 3 year warranty on labour when the system is installed by us.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.