Connect O2 Wireless Alarm System GSM Connectivity, 4 Detectors
Connect O2 Wireless Home Alarm System
The first fully wireless system that can be installed anywhere in the home to deliver interactive security and home automation services - one hub, so many uses.
- 1 x Wireless alarm panel Helix
- 4 x Wireless PIR Detectors Pet Friendly (RE610P)
- 1 x Wireless Reed switch (RE622)
- 1 x Zwave device
- 1 x GSM + Ethernet Connectivity
System includes pre-programming
Free tech support to install in your home.
Helix/ Connect O2 Alarm Package
The Connect O2 home security system has been designed using the most advanced
wireless technology. It safeguards your home and family, offering wireless
connection to all alarm system devices and smartphone connection for your
Be connected to your home and place and anywhere
Smarter Security for a Connected Lifestyle
Helipad Keypad (White) Features
Small modern and stylish
Connect O2 - Helipad Keypad:
Wireless Detector Co2-RE610P-PIR
Wireless Reed Switch Nanomax
The NanoMax reed switch provides you with easy to install smart security for your
doors & windows. The NanoMax will provide you with notifications of any intruders
entering your home
or restricted areas. NanoMax boasts a minimal sleek design & runs on batteries
to allow a wireless free experience.
Completely wireless with 6+ year battery life.
Connect O2 5 Year Warranty
Connect O2 products are covered by a 5 years warranty from the date of purchase.
Postage costs for all replacement parts are at the users expense.
CTC Communications offer a 1 year warranty on labour when the system is installed
We will not warranty the labour cost of replacement.
Why Purchase from CTC Communications?
We are fully licensed to sell, supply and install alarms
Master Security Licence: 000102543 Mantr Group Pty Ltd
We are members of the Australian Security Industry Association Limited.
Plans inlude 1 Year Free Connection
Installations by CTC Communications
This product can be self installed, DIY.
Need this product Installed?
Professionally trained and Licensed Security Technicians can install
your alarm system for a fixed price.
Call 1300 552 282
Send us your house plans for recommendations on total security coverage.
Note: Installations are for Sydney Metropolitan Areas only.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.