Risco Bullet Camera 2MP, RVCM52P1100A
Risco Bullet Camera P2P VUpoint, Bullet Camera, 2MP, PoE, SD Slot
Risco CCTV Outdoor IP Bullet Camera 2 Megapixel
Wifi Connected Security camera integrates with Risco Security Alarm system, Agility or Lightsys series.
- Simple Plug & Play installation
- 2.0 Megapixel (Full HD)
- Starlight Technology
- Max. IR LEDs 40m
Superior Video Vverification
View live video clips or images directly from the intuitive smartphone or web interface in response to any trigger or event – anytime, anywhere – to verify if an alarm is real or false. RISCO Group's HD IP cameras provide crystal clear video and images for improved verification.
Advanced Live Video Streaming
View live video on-demand to check up on children returning from school, or look in on the office after hours – directly from the smartphone or web interface, for peace of mind. With VUpoint, a view of the premises is always accessible – even when on the go.
Quick and Simple Installation
P2P technology saves installation time with an uncomplicated camera setup with no router configuration. Enter the domain of IP camera installations – Installers can now take advantage of the unique opportunity to enter the realm of IP camera installations – the wave of the future.
Increased Revenue Potential
VUpoint presents a unique opportunity to enjoy the significant revenue potential of IP camera installations.
Compliments any new or existing professional, cloud-enabled RISCO security system and Smart Home by providing video monitoring for increased around-the-clock security, indoors and outdoors, with a choice of WiFi-capable indoor and outdoor cameras.
Risco 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Risco products are covered by a replacement guarantee for 2 years from the date of purchase.
CTC Communications will cover postage for all replacement parts, but will not cover labour for installation cost.
CTC Communications offers a 1 year warranty on labour when the system is installed by us.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.