Hikvision 4 Channel Network Video Recorder, 3TB Hard Drive, HIK−7604NI−K1−4P
Hikvision 4 Channel Network Video Recorder
Model - HIK−7604NI−K1−4P
4 Plug & play independent PoE interfaces
Supports up to 4 Channels
Up to 6 Megapixels resolution recording
H.264, H.264+ AR47:AR49compression technologies
HDMI/VGA output at up to 1080P resolution
1 SATA interface - Up to 6TB Storage
Video Content Analytics (VCA)
Mobile Application & PC client
P2P - Quick remote access setup
HIKVISION Network Video Recorder, 4 Channel , 3 TB Hard Drive
The HIkvision DS-7600NI-K1/4P series NVR (Network Video Recorder) is a new generation recorder developed by Hikvision.
Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology. It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other device to form a comprehensive surveillance system.
The DS-7600NI-K1/4P series NVR are widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc
Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1/4P, 40Mbps Bit Rate Input Max (up to 4-ch IP video), 1 SATA interfaces, 4 independent PoE network interfaces, standalone 1U case, 4K Support
NVR is supplied with 1 x 3TB HDD Fitted. Support up to 1 x 6TB HDD.
Category five, five enhanced or Category six, network cable.
Network cable is requried to be run from each camera back to the NVR,
connected using RJ connectors.
Larger rolls of Category cable are available through CTC Communications.
Power over ethernet, means the each camera does not requre it's individual power souce
it is powered throught the LAN, (Local area network/ router).
The HIKvision Network Video Recorder comes with a built in POE switch.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.