Hikvision 8 Channel Network Video Recorder, 3 TB Hard Drive, HIK−7608NI−I2−8P
HIKVISION Network Video Recorder, 8 Channel , 3 TB Hard Drive
Model - HIK−7608NI−I2−8P
Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HMDI at up to 4K(3840x2160)resolution
8/16-ch network cameras can be connected with80M/160M incoming bandwidth
Up to 2 SATA interfaces• Plug & Play with up to 16 independent PoE networkinterfaces
Support dual-os to ensure high reliablility of system running
Support various VCA detection alarm and VCA search•Support H.265/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
Hikvision Network Video Recorder, 8 Channel , 3 TB Hard Drive
Model - HIK−7608NI−I2−8P
The DS-7608NI-I2/8P is an Embedded 8 Channel Plug and Play NVR.
It is a new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently which has multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology.
It can both work alone as a recorder and / or interfaces with other device to form a comprehensive surveillance system. The DS-7608NI-I2/8P (8 Channel) and DS-7616NI-I2/16P (16 Channel) NVRs are widely applied in the areas of finance, public security, military, communication, transportation, education, etc
NVR is supplied with 1 x 3TB HDD Fitted. Support up to 2 x 6TB HDD.
- Third-party network cameras supported
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HMDI at up to 4K(3840x2160)resolution
- 8/16-ch network cameras can be connected with80M/160M incoming bandwidth
- Up to 2 SATA interfaces• Plug & Play with up to 16 independent PoE networkinterfaces
- Support dual-os to ensure high reliablility of system running
- Support various VCA detection alarm and VCA search•Support H.265/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
Hikvision Security Warranty
- Hikvision security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.