KAC White weather resistant breakglass s/pole
Please allow 2-3 days for shipping.
This product will be drop shipped from the manufacturer.
KAC Call Points
These call points are manufactured to meet the requirements of Australian Call Point Standard AS 1603.5-1996. This standard makes very specific requirements concerning the contact material of the switch. In order to meet these requirements the switch contacts are of fine silver with a 5.0 micron coating of gold. Certificate of Compliance No XF1255/R2 issued by Scientific Services Laboratory of Melbourne dated January 1997.
- Contact arrangement: normally open, closing on alarm
- Micro switch operation ensures reliability
- Maximum contact resistance: 200 milliohms
- Maximum contact rating: 3.0 Amp 24 VDC
- Terminals each accommodate 2 solid conductors of up to 2.5mm per cross section
- ABS Polycarbonate blend as Bayblend FR110 or Cycoloy C2800
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +70°C as required by AS 1603.5-1996
- Dimensions (mm): 87 (W) × 87 (H) × 51.5 (D)
With our new WCP range, you get true outdoor performance. An IP67 rating as standard across the range ensures reliable
operation in all harsh weather conditions and many environments where dust and dirt are present.
All this is achieved in a modern, compact and unobtrusive design that caters for all surface mount wiring applications.
What’s more, the WCP has all the features of our indoor call point range with a ‘plug and play’ concept for ease of installation,
simple conversion from break-glass to resettable and full approval to the EN54-11 standard. So if your goal is reliable outdoor performance with all the benefits of our indoor range, talk to the world leader in call point technology.