Kocom Colour hands Free Video 7" Wide Screen KCV-504 with Slimline Door Station, Slimline Design
Kocom Intercom Kit with Slimline Door Station, Slimline Design
Kit consisting of :
- 1 x Kocom Internal 7" Slimline White Mirror Monitor, KCV-D504
- 1 x Kocom Door Station, KC-MC20
- 1 x Power supply for monitor station
- Uses manual
When it comes to ensuring the safety and security of your home and family, your options are not just limited to alarm systems and CCTV.
Kocom intercoms give peace of mind to Australian homeowners Improve control and security in your home with just one touch.
Kocom's latest range of communication solutions. Encased with refined designs and intelligent features.
Kocom's award winning range of intercom and outdoor stations are assured to compliment any homes décor.
Kocom Internal Intercom Monitor, KCV-504
- 7" Color digital LCD monitor
- Compact, slim & stylish design
- Digital Color 7" LCD Handsfree VDP
- On Screen Display (OSD) - Call, Monitor, Talk,
- Door open, and LCD settings are visible on screen
- Ultra low power consumption (0.7W on standby)
- On Screen Display (OSD) -
- Call, Monitor, Talk, Door Open, and LCD settings
- are visible on screen
- NO INTERCOMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN MONITORS
Kocom Door Station 4 wire, KC-MC20
- Kocom Door Station Slimline 4 wire KC-MC20
- House call function
- High resolution video transmission
- Night-time visitor identification function
- 40(W) x 120(H) x 22(D) mm
Installations by CTC Communications
- Need This Product Installed?
- Professionally trained and licensed security technicians can
- Install your intercom system for a fixed price.
- Intercom installation are not available for two storey homes without existing cabling.
- Call 1300 552 282
- Note: Installations are for Sydney Metropolitan Areas only.
Kocom Intercom Warranty
- Kocom intercoms are covered by a 2 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the intercom is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.