O2 CCTV IP Surveillance Kit, 2 Cameras-VariFocal
Package Deal with;
1 x UNV 4CH Plug & Play NVR includes Free 1TB HDD (O2-NVR301-04L-P4)
2 x O2 2MP IR bullet with 2.8-12mm Vari-Focal lens (O2-IPC2322EBR-P)
O2 CCTV IP Kit 2 Megapixels
O2 IP Bullet Camera 2 Megapixels Vari Focal
2MP IR bullet with 2.8-12mm Vari-Focal lens
02, Network Video Recorder 4 Channel with 1 TB Hard Drive
NVR FEATURES (O2-NVR301-04L-P4)Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats
Plug & Play with 4 independent PoE network interfaces
Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance
Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA
HDMI and VGA simultaneous output
Up to 2MP resolution recording
Support cloud upgrade
FREE 1TB HDD included
2 Year Warranty
O2 CCTV comes with a 3 year warranty
exclusion are labour and freight cost, unless dead on arrival.
All parts will need to be sent away for repair and testing
under this warranty period at the buyer's postage expense.
Installations by CTC Communications
Need this product Installed?
Professionally trained and Licensed Security technicians can install
your CCTV system for a fixed price.
Call 1300 552 282
Send us your house plans for recommendations on total CCTV security coverage.
Note: Installations are for Sydney Metropolitan Areas only.
Category five, five enhanced or Category six, network cable.
Network cable is requried to be run from each camera back to the NVR, connected using RJ connectors.
Larger rolls of Category cable are available through CTC Communications.
Power over ethernet, means the each camera does not requre it's individual power souce
it is powered throught the LAN, (Local area network/ router).
The O2 network recorder comes with a built in POE switch.
We are selling this equipment on the intention that the buyer will have it
professionally installed by a professional security company.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.