Permaconn Dual Sim 4G GSM & IP DIALLER,PM45-4G
Permaconn Dual Sim 4G GSM & IP DIALLER
Model : PM45-4G
Provide a full time 4G GSM pathway for alarm diallers to communicate in the absence of a land line.
Permaconn Dual Sim 4G GSM & IP DIALLER
Mode l: PM45-4G
The Permaconn solution provides a constant secure link between the supervised premises and the Central Station.
The PM45-4G is a versatile alarm communicator that reports on 4G, GPRS and IP to the Central Station.
This unit can interface with a range of alarm panels using Contact ID. Primary alarm path is IP, followed by 4G/GPRS in the event of a wired ethernet failure. If no IP connection exists the communicators will report on GPRS or 4G/3G only.
- Remote alarm panel Upload/Download available using GPRS/3G/IP
- Dual SIM + IP alarm communicator,
- Plug & Play solution,
- Interfaces with any Contact ID alarm panel,
- 1 input + 1 output, function control using Atlas and/or Pocket Secure,
- Low cost hardware solution for NBN or Naked DSL services,
- PM45-4G communicates on 4G & GPRS networks
- Small size - Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
- Secure VPN within Optus & Telstra networks - Dedicated for Permaconn events only
- AES128 encryption for alarm data - Secure transmissions over the public internet
- High speed RS232 Interface - Future development
- PM45-3G acquires an IP address automatically using the customers DHCP service. No IT headache
- Various diagnostic LEDs - Easy installation
- Activate, commission and diagnose using Atlas - Seamless installation process
- Three (3) dedicated paths of communication - Uptime in excess of 99.9%
- Internal watchdog reset function - No unnecessary service call-outs
- Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status - Panel dialler to Permaconn interface secure
- AS/NZ2201.5:2008 compliance
- Outputs can be configured to arm/disarm alarm system, control gates and lights. ‘Pocket Secure’ smartphone app controls these functions.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.