iFob Reporting Lite Unlimited (12 Months Subscription)
The iFob control app provides real time control and feedback of compatible IP enabled alarm systems. Multiple sites are supported meaning you can easily interface to your home, your office or your holiday house when required.
All events performed via the app are recorded in the system history log and as users are required to log on using their PIN only areas and doors they have access to can be controlled.
Currently available in the app store for iOS devices and the Android version is available in the playstore.
Alarm Systems Compatible with The iFob Control App
The area control page allows the user to quickly arm or disarm their system. Use the scroll function to see all areas if required. The name and status of all areas are displayed. iFob Control will automatically display part arm control buttons if part modes are programmed in the panel. The panic function can be enabled by the site owner from the My Alarm website. Users can create up to four shortcut buttons to control frequently operated doors or outputs. Alarm system status, system trouble and zone status indicators are also shown for each area at all times.
The zone display screen shows the name and current condition of up to 8 zones per page. Zones can be bypassed from this screen if required provided the user has authority to do so. Left and right arrow keys allow you to move to between page and the sort option allow you to filter the display to suit your preference.
My alarm IP Module, GPRS Information
CTC my alarm registration number is 57507959850 this is our account number for anyone who is using the WIFI keypad, IP Module or GPRS this is entered in location 509. There are 3 plans available at this stage (more to come in future).
IFob Control App Access
Assisted Soution LInk
1 x Email Address
2 x Mobile Devices
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.