Risco 2 Way expander
EL 2-Way Input/Output Wireless Expander
The 2-Way Wireless Input/ Output Expander serves two purposes; as an extension module enabling wired devices to be connected to the iConnect 2-Way Control System and permitting programmable outputs, thus allowing the connection of auxiliary electrical devices to the iConnect system which can be controlled either using the smartphone app or a keyfob.
- Model Name: EL4770
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- 8 zone inputs (NO, NC, EOL, DEOL)
- Up to 2 per system, meaning up to 16 wired zones + 2 on the iConnect 2-Way main board
- 2 auxiliary parallel outputs 12 volts@1000mA per expander
- PGM-Programmable Outputs: Dry contact, 1A@30VDC,0.5A@25VDC
- Fully supervised
- Dual tamper protection (Box & Wall)
- Stand alone with local power (no need to run wires to the panel)
- Includes a polycarbonate box
- Optional back-up battery 12V/7AH
- Frequency: 868 and 433 MHz
Risco Security Warranty
- Risco security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.