Risco Eyewave PIR Camera, 433 MHz Wireless, Pet Camera to 36KG
Eyewave PIR Camera, 433 MHz Wireless PIR detector with integrated camera PIR coverage 12m wide angle VGA/QVGA resolution with 85° field of view Discreet IR flash provides imaging in complete darkness, up to 10m range Battery save mode while system is disarmed Pet Camera to 36KG
eyeWAVE™ Wireless PIR Camera Detector
The eyeWAVE™ Wireless PIR Camera Detector is a battery powered PIR detector that includes an integrated camera for visual verification and is compatible with the Agility™ 3 security system.
Upon an intrusion event, or by homeowner demand, the camera captures and transmits a sequence of images to the Agility 3™ control panel that is then transmitted via GPRS or IP communication to a remote server or to the central monitoring station software.
The images are sent to the homeowner who can view them on a Smartphone using the iRISCO App and/or on the web at www.riscocloud.com The visual verification feature enables self-monitoring and also reduces the number of false alarms, increasing peace of mind for the homeowner and saving time and resources for the central monitoring station. All images are stored on the RISCO Cloud server for future analysis if required
- PIR coverage 12m (40’) wide angle
- VGA or QVGA camera resolution with ~85° field-of-view
- Discreet IR flash allows imaging in complete darkness, up to 10m (33’)
- Sequence of images upon event, configurable number and fps.
- During disarm, events are ignored to save battery and for privacy.
- On-demand images initiated from authorized Smartphone or web browser
- Two RF channels with separate antennas: One for control, second channel for image transmission
- Images stored on detector until transmission to panel complete
- Includes 2 long-life 3V lithium batteries
- Battery Type: 2 x CR 123, 3V Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 3 year typical lifetime
- Current Consumption: 58 μA standby; 200 mA max. peak at capture with flash
- Supervision Transmission: 0-255 minutes
- RF transmitting frequencies: 868.65 MHz; 869.525 MHz for model RWX95CM8 433.92 MHz; 915 MHz for model RWX95CM4
- Filtering: White Light Protection
- Pet friendly: Up to a 36 kg (80lb) animal (pet model)
- Size: 132 x 67,5 x 56 mm (5.1 x 2.6 x 2.2 in)
- Weight: 169 grams (5.96 oz.)
- RF Immunity: According to EN50130-4
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C a 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Camera Type: CMOS digital image sensor
- Lux: 0 Lux (total darkness)
- View Angle: H 90° V 71°