Risco Eyewave PIR Camera, 433 MHz Wireless, Pet Camera to 36KG
Eyewave PIR Camera, 433 MHz Wireless PIR detector with integrated camera PIR
- coverage 12m wide angle VGA/QVGA
- resolution with 85° field of view
- Discreet IR flash provides imaging in complete darkness,
- up to 10m range
- Battery save mode while system is disarmed Pet Camera to 36KG
Risco eyeWAVE™ Wireless PIR Camera Detector
Wireless detector with inbuilt camera, pet friendly up to 36kg, takes snap shot images and sends them to your smartphone.
The eyeWAVE™ Wireless PIR Camera Detector is a battery powered PIR detector that includes an integrated camera for visual verification and is compatible with the Risco Agility3/4 security system.
Upon an intrusion event, or by homeowner demand, the camera captures and transmits a sequence of images to the Agility3/4 control panel that is then transmitted via GPRS or IP communication to a remote server or to the central monitoring station software.
The images are sent to the homeowner who can view them on a Smartphone using the iRISCO App and/or on the web at www.riscocloud.com The visual verification feature enables self-monitoring and also reduces the number of false alarms, increasing peace of mind for the homeowner and saving time and resources for the central monitoring station. All images are stored on the RISCO Cloud server for future analysis if required
- PIR coverage 12m (40’) wide angle
- VGA or QVGA camera resolution with ~85° field-of-view
- Discreet IR flash allows imaging in complete darkness, up to 10m (33’)
- Sequence of images upon event, configurable number and fps.
- During disarm, events are ignored to save battery and for privacy.
- On-demand images initiated from authorized Smartphone or web browser
- Two RF channels with separate antennas: One for control, second channel for image transmission
- Images stored on detector until transmission to panel complete
- Includes 2 long-life 3V lithium batteries
- Battery Type: 2 x CR 123, 3V Lithium Battery
- Battery Life: 3 year typical lifetime
- Current Consumption: 58 μA standby; 200 mA max. peak at capture with flash
- Supervision Transmission: 0-255 minutes
- RF transmitting frequencies: 868.65 MHz; 869.525 MHz for model RWX95CM8 433.92 MHz; 915 MHz for model RWX95CM4
- Filtering: White Light Protection
- Pet friendly: Up to a 36 kg (80lb) animal (pet model)
- Size: 132 x 67,5 x 56 mm (5.1 x 2.6 x 2.2 in)
- Weight: 169 grams (5.96 oz.)
- RF Immunity: According to EN50130-4
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C a 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Camera Type: CMOS digital image sensor
- Lux: 0 Lux (total darkness)
- View Angle: H 90° V 71°
Risco Security Warranty
- Risco security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.