Risco Cube Indoor IP Camera
Risco Cube Indoor IP Camera
Risco CCTV Indoor Camera
Security camera connecting to Risco Alarm System with Simple Plug & Play installation
For Agility & Lightsys via RISCO Cloud
• Simple Plug & Play installation
• 1.3 Megapixel
• 2.8mm Lens
• Color HD
• Built-in Mic & Speaker
• Max. IR LEDs 10m
• No power supply included
VUpoint with P2P
VUpoint with P2P is RISCO Group’s live video verification solution that quickly and seamlessly integrates cutting-edge P2P IP cameras within all of its professional security systems and Smart Home, providing superior video verification and live streaming video on demand for residential / commercial users and monitoring stations – for unparalleled security and efficiency, and on-the-go control.
Designed for an ease of installation with no router configuration, installers can quickly and simply integrate VUpoint P2P IP cameras within all of RISCO's professional security systems without any special training or knowledge, via a simple, cable-free "plug & play" installation.
- HD Video verification of events and live video on demand – from anywhere, anytime via a smartphone app
- P2P technology allows a simple Plug & Play installation – without router configuration
- A selection of indoor and outdoor cameras with Wi-Fi or PoE interface for an effortless installation
- Cloud based cutting edge technology for both existing and new RISCO security systems, providing high added value to both installers and end users
- Significant potential for increased revenues and dramatic sales growth
Superior Video Vverification
View live video clips or images directly from the intuitive smartphone or web interface in response to any trigger or event – anytime, anywhere – to verify if an alarm is real or false. RISCO Group's HD IP cameras provide crystal clear video and images for improved verification.
Advanced Live Video Streaming
View live video on-demand to check up on children returning from school, or look in on the office after hours – directly from the smartphone or web interface, for peace of mind. With VUpoint, a view of the premises is always accessible – even when on the go.
Quick and Simple Installation
P2P technology saves installation time with an uncomplicated camera setup with no router configuration. Enter the domain of IP camera installations – Installers can now take advantage of the unique opportunity to enter the realm of IP camera installations – the wave of the future.
Increased Revenue Potential
VUpoint presents a unique opportunity to enjoy the significant revenue potential of IP camera installations.
Compliments any new or existing professional, cloud-enabled RISCO security system and Smart Home by providing video monitoring for increased around-the-clock security, indoors and outdoors, with a choice of WiFi-capable indoor and outdoor cameras.
Risco 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Risco products are covered by a replacement guarantee for 2 years from the date of purchase.
CTC Communications will cover postage for all replacement parts, but will not cover labour for installation cost.
CTC Communications offers a 1 year warranty on labour when the system is installed by us.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.