Risco ShockTec™ Plus Digital Shock Detectors
ShockTec™ Plus Digital Shock Detectors
ShockTec™ Plus Digital Shock Detectors
ShockTec™ Plus is a digital shock detector with a door/window magnetic contact for internal use that provides reliable 24-hour perimeter protection. A break-in is detected as soon as the
intruder attempts to force, smash, drill or even saw through the protected window, door, wall or roof.
ShockTec™ employs an advanced digital microprocessor to analyze the vibration signal received from the electric sensor.
A unique feature of ShockTec™ Plus is digital sampling of the signal simultaneously in two separate channels, each channel amplified at a different gain. This provides an extremely wide dynamic range of the sampled signal, enabling precise measurement and analysis of the shock signal.
The ShockTec™ Plus model has a magnetic reed switch for double protection of shock plus opening of windows or doors, connected to two separate zones in the panel. Any attempt to defeat the detector by using large magnets, as defined by EN-50131-2-6 Security Grade 2 requirements, will cause a tamper.
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing
- Gross Attack detection
- Incorporates a door/window magnetic contact for shock and contact protection (separate zones)
- Attempts to defeat the contact with large magnets cause a tamper alarm
- Intelligent Digital Signal processing – differentiates between naturally caused vibrations and cuts out frequencies that cannot be caused by an illegal entry attempt
- Ideal for windows, doors, walls and roofs
- Encapsulated bi-morph piezo electric sensor
- Model name: RK601SM Shocktec™ Plus with Contact
Risco 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Risco products are covered by a replacement guarantee for 2 years from the date of purchase.
CTC Communications will cover postage for all replacement parts, but will not cover labour for installation cost.
CTC Communications offers a 1 year warranty on labour when the system is installed by us.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.