Risco Wireless Gas Detector
Wireless Gas Detector
The Wireless Gas Detector detects the buildup of cooking and heating gases including butane, propane and methane (Natural Gas) which may indicate a leak and potential danger.
Upon detecting a high level of the gas, the Wireless Gas Detector will sound the alarm and notify the control panel which will notify the monitoring station or end user, enabling a rapid response which could save lives.
- Continuous monitoring of Natural Gas, Methane, Propane and Butane
- Loud alarm (85 dB) and signal to the panel when detecting a buildup of gas
- Test button and continuous self-testing function
- Powered by 110 or 220VAC local mains power
- Fully Supervised
- Easy installation using mounting bracket
- Compatible with RISCO systems: Agility™, WisDom, ProSYS™, LightSYS™ , Nova
- Available in 868MHz and 433MHz
- Model name: RWT6GS
- Power supply: AC120V or AC230V, ~50/60Hz
- Radio Frequency: 868.65 MHz / 433.92 MHz
- Supervision Transmission:15 min / 65 min.
- Signal Volume: 85 dB
- Size (L X W X H):140 X 80 X 49 mm
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C (32F to 122F)
- Storage Temperature: -20C to 60C (-4F to 140F)