Risco shock detector
Risco WL SHOCK DETECTOR WITH CONTACT
Wireless Shock and Contact Detector
The Wireless Shock and Contact Detector combine both a shock detector and a door/ window contact detector in a single casing for internal use. The detector employs an advanced digital microprocessor to analyze the vibration signal received from the piezo electric sensor. Also includes a reed switch for protection against opening door and windows, and against any attempt to tamper the detector using large magnets.
The detector incorporates an advanced shock detector and a door/window contact on two separate wireless zones.
- Tri-color LED enables accurate and reliable calibration, with over-sensitive and under sensitive indications
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing
- Gross attack detection
- Encapsulated bi-morph piezo electric sensor
- Includes door/wIndow contact on a separate wireless zone
- Wall and cover tamper protection
- Shock with door/ window contact includes two separate channels
- Includes 3V long-life lithium battery
- Compatible with RISCO systems: Agility™, WisDom, ProSYS™, LightSYS™ , Nova
- Available in 868MHz and 433MHz
- Model name: RWT62
- Battery Type: CR123 3V Lithium Battery
- Current Consumption: 10μA standby
- Frequency: 433.92 / 868.65 MHz
- Supervision Transmission: 868.65 MHz model: every 15 minutes
- 433.92 MHz model: every 65 minutes
- Modulation Type: ASK
- Battery Life: 3 years depends on usage
- Size: 81 x 35 x 32 mm (3.2 x 1.37 x 1.27 in.)
- RF immunity: According to EN-50130-4
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Maximum humidity: 95% non-condensing
Risco Security Warranty
- Risco security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.