Samsung CCTV IP Kit, 16 Channel with Turret Flat Eye, 4 Cameras
Samsung CCTV Surveillance Kit, 16 Channel NVR
- 1 x Samsung 16 Channel Network Recorder (CT-QRN-410S)
- 4 x Samsung Cameras (CT-QNE-8011R)
Includes 4TB Hard drive in hard drive
Samsung CCTV IP Kit 5 Megapixels
Samsung IP Turret Flate Eye Camera 5 Megapixels
Cameras – CT-QNE-8011R
Max. 5Megapixel (2592 x 1944) resolution
2.8mm/4mm fixed lens
0.15Lux (Color), 0Lux (B/W, IR LED on)
Max. 30fps@5MP (H.265 / H.264)
H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec support, Multiple streaming
Day & Night, WDR (120dB)
Tampering, Motion detection, Defocus detection
Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC memory slot (Max. 128GB)
Hallway view, WiseStream II support
IR Viewable length 20m
Samsung 16 Channel Network Video Recorder
Up to 16ch 8megapixel supported
H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec supported
128Mbps network camera recording
Plug & play by 16 PoE ports
Max. 2HDD supported
HDMI /VGA local monitor
P2P service (QR code connect) support
3 Year Warranty
Samsung CCTV comes with a 3 Year warranty
exclusion are labour and freight cost, unless dead on arrival.
All parts will need to be sent away for repair and testing
under this warranty period at the buyer's postage expense.
Installations by CTC Communications
Need this product Installed?
Professionally trained and Licensed Security technicians can install
your CCTV system for a fixed price.
Call 1300 552 282
Send us your house plans for recommendations on total CCTV security coverage.
Note: Installations are for Sydney Metropolitan Areas only.
Category five, five enhanced or Category six, network cable.
Network cable is required to be run from each camera back to the NVR, connected using RJ connectors.
Larger rolls of Category cable are available through CTC Communications.
Power over Ethernet, means the each camera does not require it's individual power source it is powered through the LAN, (Local area network/ router).
The Samsung network recorder comes with a built in POE switch.
We are selling this equipment on the intention that the buyer will have it professionally installed by a professional security company.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.