Shintaro Blazer HDD/SSD Docker USB3.0 (SATA HDD's) Supports 2.5" and 3.5"
The Shintaro Hard Drive Docker is an innovative product which allows you to quickly and easily add, swap or access files on SATA Hard Drives (HDD/SSD). It gives you the convenience and flexibility of connecting a SATA hard drive to your computer via USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 connection without having to open up your computer case or install the drive into an enclosure. Simply insert any 2.5" or 3.5" SATA hard drive into the Shintaro Hard Drive Docker, connect the device to your computer via USB cable and you�re ready to transfer, copy, or backup files, without having to reboot the PC.
- Supports HDD upto 10TB+
- Supports all current 2.5" & 3.5" SATA Hard Drives
- Hot-Swap capability for rapid multi hard drive access and transfer
- Supports USB 3.0
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Compact design maximises heat dissipation and exhaust
- Enclosure interface USB 3.0
- USB Transfer Rate Up to 4.8 Gbps
- HDD Compatibility SATA I & SATA II
- System Requirements: Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 & mac 9.0 or later
- Dimensions : 30 x 90 x 65 (L X W x H)