Uniview CCTV IP Kit, 4 Channel NVR with 5MP Starlight Turret Eyeball, 2 TB Hard drive
Uniview CCTV IP Kit, 4 Channel with Starlight 5MP Turret Eyeball, 2 TB Hard drive
1 x 4CH NVR WITH 2tb hdd not INSTALLED - UNVNVR301-04-P4-2TB
4 x TURRET CAMERAS - UNVIPC3615ER3-ADUPF28M
1 x 2TB Hard-drive
Camera and NVR 3 year warranty , 1 year warranty on HDD.
Uniview CCTV IP Kit, 4 Channel with 5MP Turret Eyeball Cameras, 2 TB Hard drive
Uniview security camera kit provides 5 megapixel quality vision, the 4 channel network video recorder + 2TB hard disk storage space makes the ideal surveillance cameras for your home or business.
Uniview 5 Megapixel Camera Specifications :
- Starlight illumination
- Day/night functionality
- Up to 120 dB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Smart IR, up to 30 m (98 ft) IR distance
- Ultra 265,H.265, H.264, MJPEG
- Embedded smart algorithm
- Triple streams
- 9:16 corridor format
- ONVIF Conformance
- Wide temperature range: -30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Wide voltage range of ±25%
- 4 KV surge protection designed for network interface
Uniview Network Digital Recorder Specifications :
- Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- 4-channel input
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
- Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA
- HDMI and VGA simultaneous output
- Up to 6MP resolution recording
- 1 SATA HDD up to 10 TB
- Support cloud upgrade
Smartphone Viewing 24/7 Surveillance
- Uniview cameras provide clear, vision day and night.
- Be connected to your home or office anytime, anywhere.
- Smartphone connection on your mobile
- Log in & view single camera or multiple split screen
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Uniview CCTV comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Hard disk drive is 1 year warranty
- Exclusion are labour and freight cost, unless the product is dead on arrival
- All parts will need to be sent away for repair and testing under this warranty period at the buyer's postage expense.
Installations by CTC Communications
- Need this product Installed?
- Professionally trained and licensed security technicians can install your CCTV system
- Fixed price installations
- Free quotations
- Send us your house plans for recommendations on total CCTV security coverage.
- Note: Installations are for Sydney Metropolitan Areas only.
- Seven Hillls area discounted installations
- Call 1300 552 282 or Chat Online
- Category six or category five enhanced network cable
- A network cable is required to be installed from each camera back to the NVR, connected using RJ connectors
- Larger rolls of category cable are available through CTC Communications
- Power over Ethernet, means the each camera does not require it's individual power source it is powered through the LAN, (Local area network/ router)
- The Uniview network recorder comes with a built in POE switch
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.