Bosch Blue Line Gen2 Quad PIR Motion Detector, ISC-BPQ2‑W12
Bosch Gen2 Quad Detector, Model: ISC-BPQ2‑W12
Bosch Gen2 Quad Detector
Home Alarm System Motion Sensor
The Blue Line Gen2 Quad PIR Detector uses two individual sensors that operate like two PIRs in one detector, each sensor processes signals separately, both must activate to generate an alarm signal.
This improves false alarm immunity relative to a standard PIR, because false alarm sources such as noise spikes and small animals are ignored. Quad detectors also provide superior catch performance versus a standard PIR or dual-technology detector.
They are particularly well suited for challenging installation situations; for example, cases where cross catch of intruders cannot be guaranteed or where intruders are able to cross the detection pattern very quickly.
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation – superior catch performance in any environment
- Wall to Wall Coverage – superior catch performance
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments – reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level – reduce installation time
|Current (alarm/standby):||10 mA at 12 VDC|
|Voltage (operating):||9 VDC to 15 VDC|
|Environment:||Complies with EN50130-5 Class II|
|Relative Humidity:||0 to 95%, non-condensingFor UL Listed product installations, 0 to 85%, non-condensing|
|Temperature (operating):||-30°C to +55°C (-20°F to +130°F)For UL Listed product installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)|
|Dimensions:||105 mm x 61 mm x 44 mm (4.2 in. x 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.)|
|Material:||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity||No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 150 kHz to 2 GHz at field strengths less than 30 V/m.|
|Relay:||Solid state, supervised, Form A normally-closed (NC) contacts rated for ≤100 mA, 25 VDC, 2.5 W, <20 Ω closed|
|Tamper:||Normally-closed (NC) contacts (with cover on) rated for ≤100 mA, 25 VDC, 2.5 W Connect tamper circuit to 24-hour protection circuit.|
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.