Bosch Blueline Gen2 Tritech Pet Friendly Detector ISC-BDL2-WP12G
- Features and benefits
- Dynamic Temperature Compensation for superior
- catch performance in any environment
- Wall to Wall Coverage - superior catch performance
- Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments -
- reduce installation time and false alarms,
- Improve catch performance
- Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated
- Bubble Level - reduce installation time
- Pet Friendly
Bosch Blueline Gen2 Tritech Pet Friendly Detector
The Blue Line Gen2 Tritech Motion Detectors (ISC-BDL2) use a combination of passive infrared (PIR) and microwave detection technologies with advanced signal processing.
Wall to Wall coverage –
Superior catch performance within 12m x 12m (40ft x 40ft) coverage area
Dynamic Temperature Compensation –
Superior catch performance in any environment
Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments –
Reduce installation time and false alarms, improve catch performance
Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level –
Reduce installation time
Pet immunity to 45kg
Pet‑friendly Selectivity (‑WP models only)
The installer can turn pet immunity on or off based upon application requirements.
When pet immunity is turned off, the detector provides superior
catch performance identical to the non‑pet models.
When pet immunity is turned on, the detector can distinguish
between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets.
It ignores signals caused by one or two pets up to 45 kg (100 lb) or numerous rodents
Bosch Intrusion Detectors: Choosing a Detector
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.