Bosch Solution 6000 Alarm System with 3 x Gen 2 Quad Detectors
Bosch Solution 6000 Quad Kit
Kit Contents In the Box
- Control panel PCB (CC610P) in metal box
- 1 x LCD Backlit English graphics keypad
- Colour choice White (CP7100B) or Black (CP710B)
- 3 x Gen 2 Quad Detectors (ISC-BPQ2-W12)
Siren, Accessory Kit
Standard: External Siren, horn & blue LED strobe,
Tampers for siren and control panel
Internal top hat style piezo screamer
Plug pack for control panel
12 volt back up battery
Instruction manual, User Guide and resistors
3 x CTC Communications high resolution warning alarm stickers for your windows.
Ideal alarm system for home or business, not suitable for pets.
Add on an GSM or IP module and you can arm/disarm your property via a mobile app.
Introducing the Bosch Solution 6000
- 16 wired or wireless zones for security devices such as motion sensors, door and window contacts, smoke detectors etc.
- Easy to read code pad
- Easy text menu control
- ON & PART arming modes
- Partitioning to multiple areas eg. upstairs, downstairs, garage, granny flat, garden shed etc.
- System indicators - AC fail & system troubles
- Chime feature on user selectable zones
- Code pad panic and duress
- With optional bells and whistles.
- IP Module for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Use of the IFob Plans will now enable push notifications and email for SMS reporting via the IP module on an Ifob plan.
- GSM Module for communications via a module on the Bosch control board with a sim card for communications via your home internet, this will enable the use of your smart phone to arm/disarm your alarm or report back to base for control room for monitoring.
- Remote Controls, arm/disarm your alarm system without the need to input a code.
Finger scanner, proximity reader, night arm station, external keypads, GSM module, Voice Module and much more, increased zones using expander modules and Wifi keypad for IP reporting.
Bosch graphic code pad
(Colour choice white or black)
The Solution 6000 Graphic Code Pad has been thoughtfully
designed to provide everything you would expect a top-of-the-line security code
pad and much more.
complimented by an electric blue LED backlighting of the keys and display.
Bosch Gen2 Quad Detector
Wall to Wall coverage –
Each sensor processes signals separately. Both must activate to cause an alarm.
This increases reliability, because false alarm sources such as noise spikes and
small animals are ignored.
highest level of false alarm immunity.
Dynamic Temperature Compensation –
Flexible Mounting Height, No Adjustments –
Self-locking Enclosure with Integrated Bubble Level –
Bosch Slimline siren kit
Ideal for apartments
Bosch Standard Siren Kit
Ideal for houses
All in one LED plastic cover with built in speaker.
White plastic siren box
Both kits come with these accessories