Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Protect your home and business to the unforeseen power outages. Choose Uninterruptible Power Supplies from major brand such as Powersheild, Enduro, Centurion.
UPS stands for uninterruptible power supply. And with a complete system, you can remove “power outage” from your list of worries. The technology continues to improve as the importance of maintaining power to essential systems and operations becomes more and more critical
Ups Sytem serves many functions:
- Protect against power interruptions
- Provide adequate power during short-term interruptions and “ride-through” time to convert to backup supply
- Refine the quality of the power as it reaches your building, office and equipment
- Include a backup source for long-term outages, such as generators
- Uncertain Data Loss Can Be Prevented: Computer Systems are not featured with battery like laptops. ...
- Emergency Power Supply
- Protects the Voltage Sensitive Device from Bad Electricity
- Provides Surge Protection
- Maintains Battery Life
- Huge Power Back Up in the Industries
- Home CCTV System.
- Business CCTV system
- Home and Commercial Intrusion Alarm system
- On critical Appliances where seamless operation is required
- battery: this is what provides power while mains power is unavailable.
- mains inverter: this converts battery power into mains power.
- battery charger: to keep the battery totally charged whenever mains power is available.
- power relay: this is what “detects” that mains power has been lost, and within nano seconds switches to the backup battery source and mains inverter for power, providing a seamless power supply (hence the name, uninterruptible power supply). The fraction of a second that it takes to kick in is easily compensated for by almost all modern electrical equipment
- An 4 Channel CCTV System required requires 12V 5A power supply giving us 60VA.
- We have a UPS of 1500VA providing 192VAH as per specification. 192VAH is coming from 2 times 12 Volt back up battery with 8Ah (2 x 12 x 8 = 192)
- System requirement 60VA , UPs capacity 192VAH . System capablity can be calculate by simple division of 192 by 60 which gives 3.2.
- This suggests that our CCTV system can opetrate using the UPS backup power for 3,.2 hours.