Bosch Solution 3000 Alarm Text Upgrade Kit+ IP Module
Bosch Solution 3000 Text Smartphone Upgrade Kit
In the kit:
- Solution 3000 Control Panel in metal box
- 1 x Bosch Text Code Pad
- 1 x IP Module B426M
- 1 x 12 Volt Battery
- 1 x Plug pack
- User manual, resistors.
- 3 x Warning stickers, CTC Communications
(No cable or sirens included)
Bosch Solution 3000 Alarm System, simple to use with plenty of flexibility
Your home is your sanctuary. If an intruder breaks into your home, the loss you feel is not just about the items destroyed or stolen - they can be easily replaced. What you lose is the peace of mind and that sense of security that your home once provided.
We’ve created a security system that has all the technology it needs to identify intruders to your home, without being hard to use. It helps you protect the things you love, providing you with reliable home security at your fingertips.
The IP connection makes the panel fully NBN ready.
Solution 2000 supports up to 8 fully programmable zones
Solution 2000 & 3000 also have available a range of communications extension modules
Option module for Mobile communications via the GSM & GPRS networks.
Included Module for IP reporting through the Internet to your smartphone.
STAY / AWAY Arming Options.
Optional Remote Controls, arm/disarm your alarm system without the need to input a code.
Bosch Text code pad
The LCD Alphanumeric codepad displays information inreal text allowing you to quicky
identify the cause of any alarm, and even to control multiple household areas simultaneously
(such as separating the main house and an external garage or shed).
In built panic buttons when you press * and # together.
Can be used for all programming. No other programmers required!
Need this product Installed?
Professionally trained and Licensed Security Technicians can install your alarm
system for a fixed price.
Send us your house plans for recommendations on total security coverage.
Note: Installations are for Sydney Metropolitan Areas only.
Bosch 3 Year Warranty
Bosch intrusion products are covered by a replacement guarantee for 3 years from
the date of purchase.
CTC Communications will cover postage for all replacement parts, but will not
cover labour for installation cost.
CTC Communications offer a 1 year warranty on labour when the system is
installed by us.
Exclusions: 1 year warranty for remote controls stainless steel, HCT-4UL
Why Purchase from CTC Communications
Bosch Certified Platinum Partner-
ASIAL Member -
Our trained staff install Bosch security systems daily.
Bosch Security Installer –-
Tech Support –
No cable is included in this package.
We recommend using cabling 4 core , thickness 14.02.
Available in 100 metre or 300 metre rolls.
Bosch Security Warranty
- Bosch security products are covered by a 3 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the security product is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.