Futuro Video Intercom, Black Monitor Surface Mount Door Station, Pic Memory, FUTURO-212-KITB
Futuro Video Intercom, Black Monitor Surface Mount Door Station, Pic Memory
Model : FUTURO-212-KITB
In the Kit
1 x 7" Touchscreen Black (Picture Memory), futuro-SD4-Black
1 x Door Station, Surface mounted, futuro-CZ4
1 x Power supply 2 Year Warranty
Futuro intercom with Door Station
Simplicity meet technology:
When the door station is pressed, an image of the person at your
door is displayed on the internal 7" monitor.
This kit provides has picture memory, the image of the person at your door
is stored on the monitor inside.
intercom with various ring tones.
TALK : Answer calls from visitor and setup Baby Monitoring
Futuro 7" Touch Screen, with memory
-BASIC: A single photo is recorded when the “Call” button is pressed on the
door station and stored in the internal memory.
-ADVANCES: When FUTURO-SD-Card** is inserted in SD4, it
records motion from the door station camera.
This footage can be reviewed from a computer and can be saved as
snap shot photos.
Intercommunication allows you to call other monitors in private or
Surface mounted Door Station, Model: CZ4
Latest CCD Technology to offer sharp & clear image
2 Year Warranty
Futuro intercom comes with a 2 year warranty
Exclusion are labour and freight cost, unless dead on arrival.
Installation by CTC Communications
Professionally trained and Licensed Security Technicians
can install your intercom system for a fixed price.
Intercom installation are not available for two storey homes
without existing cabling.
Call 1300 552 282
Note: Installations are for Sydney Metropolitan Areas only.
Penrith Area discounted installation.
Category five, five enhanced or Category six, network cable.
Category five or six cable from door station to monitor
Larger rolls of Category cable are available through
Futuro Intercom Warranty
- Futuro intercoms are covered by a 2 year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Exclusion are labour for installed by others.
- CTC Communications provides a 1 year warranty on labour when the intercom is installed by our Team.
- Freight Cost is excluded from Warranty, unless the product is dead upon arrival.
Australia Post normal delivery times are subject to delays due to service impacts arising from Coronavirus
- All prices displayed on this website exclude shipping costs
- C.T.C Communications delivers products Australia wide using Australia Post delivery service.
- We currently do not ship good overseas.
- All packages sent are registered with Australia Post E Parcel service and provide full tracking once it leaves our premises until it arrives at its destination. A signature on arrival is necessary for shipment.
- Please ensure your mobile number and emails are entered into your order to help us with this automated tracking service.
- We charge a flat rate of AUD $9.95 for every order regardless of quantity.
- Free shipping for orders over $500.00.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-7 business days depending on your location within Australia.
- We are not responsible for Australia Post transit times as they do vary depending upon your destination.
- Australia Post picks up from our office is at 2:30pm weekdays, orders placed after 2:30pm that day will not be in the post until the following day.
Public Holidays and Weekends
- Please note, no goods are dispatched on weekends or public holidays.
- This service is currently not activated on our website, but can be offered at an additional delivery costs, please call for this service.
P.O Box Delivery
- We delivery to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers but ideally work addresses are more suitable for a signed delivery.
Business to Business with Sydney
- For companies in Sydney we utilise our local courier service Couriers Please.
Pick up in-store
- Pick up is available at our Seven Hills showroom, Unit 1, 45 Powers Rd, Seven Hills, NSW, 2147.
- If you require this parcel urgently please call our office on 1300 552 282 to ensure all items are in stock prior to purchasing.