Risco Wireless Smoke Detector
The Risco Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector combines two advanced technologies within a compact and streamlined design providing the highest safety standards. Only to be used with the Risco systems.
Risco Wireless Smoke & Heat Detector
RISCO Group’s Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector combines two advanced technologies within a compact and streamlined design, the ideal choice for homeowners seeking the highest safety standards.
The Smoke and Heat Detector offers a more sensitive and dependable product for early detection of fire hazards in different environments with a reduced risk of false alarms.
EN 14604 certified, easy to install and compatible with all of RISCO Group’s one and two-way wireless systems.
- Wireless combined smoke and heat detector: Heat only mode enables installing in harsh environments such as kitchens or bathrooms, Earlier detection is achieved from fast temperate rate-of-rise before smoke is detected
- Simple battery replacement by homeowner
- Two heat sensors measuring fixed temperature and rate-of-rise provide accurate readings and high false alarm immunity
- Compatible with all of RISCO Group’s wireless systems, both 1-way and 2-way
- Built-in test button activates self test and alarm sound
- Smoke Detection: Photoelectric chamber
- Heat Detection: Dual-sensor with fixed temperature and rate of rise
- Certification: EN 14604
- Operating Modes: Smoke + Heat (OR logic), Smoke only, Heat only
- Wireless RF Modes: Selectable 1-Way or 2-Way
- Alarm Sound Level: Exceeds 85dB at 3m (10’)
- Batteries: Two CR123 3V lithium batteries
- Battery Life: 3 years typical
- Low Battery indication: LED and beep every 30 seconds
- Standby Current: 0.04mA typical
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% Relative humidity, no condensation or icing
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 108 x 53 mm (4.25” x 2”)
Risco 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Risco products are covered by a replacement guarantee for 2 years from the date of purchase.
CTC Communications will cover postage for all replacement parts, but will not cover labour for installation cost.
CTC Communications offers a 1 year warranty on labour when the system is installed by us.