As a Bosch Security Certified Partner and over 25 years in the Security Alarm industry we know our Bosch security products inside and out.
The Bosch Solution 6000 is relatively new to the market late last year, replacing the Bosch Solution 144.
With an identical panel to the Solution 64, Bosch decided to enhance the features of the 64 and the 144 was born.
The GSM module was our biggest selling point for the 144, customers are moving away from fixed phone lines in their home and Bosch has answered their calls.
With further enhancements including very attractive bells and whistles the Solution 6000 was born.The GSM module and the Ip modules allow your Bosch 6000 alarm system to be Smartphone capable.
The pricing on this panel was slashed dramatically, customers now pay the equivalent pricing for the Solution 16 Plus as they do now for the 6000 saving 100's of $.
So why does the Solution 6000 outsell all of our other panels?
The GSM quite simply sells this products as does it's self monitoring feature.
Receiving notification from your alarm panel, being able to arm or disarm via a smartphone app, anytime, anywhere.
While the optional bells and whistles have not been very popular, it is nice to know if you wish to expand on your panel, these options are there if you require them.
For businesses the smart token proximity keypads have been a popular accessory with the reporting of each user entering and exiting the premises.
The IP module has now become quite popular on the 6000 with the Ifob subscription allowing users push notifications to their phones and emails.
New to 2017 was the addition of the Wi-Fi family, an upgrade option on each 6000 kit to upgrade the panel to include a Wi-Fi keypad for easy connection to your home router.
This keypad is not wireless, it only provides a wireless connection to the internet, much like your mobile phone.
Highlighted Features of the Bosch 6000 Alarm System
- Choice of code pad colour Black or White (White is still by far the most popular)
- Siren kit choice. (Standard is still the most popular)
- GSM additional board, popular if you do not have a fixed Optus or Telstra Land line.
- IP Module with subscription service reporting lite.
- Wi-Fi keypad for the connection to your home router, rather than run a cable for the IP module.
- Smart phone application for arm and disarm.
- Night arm station, ( a lot cheaper than an additional code pad)
- Expansion capability of the board to 144 zones.
- Easy to read, plain English code pad, (great for identifying system trouble)
- Price of this panel is the same as a larger panel.
- Wireless expansion
- Optional Bells and Whistles, External code pads, Finger Scanner
- Choice of Smart card reader
- New Smart card tags for proximity code pads.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Smartphone Capable IP and GSM Modules
If you have pets in your home while the alarm system is on, choose Tritech (Pet Friendly) detectors.
For two storey dwellings, that have no cabling upstairs, we recommend a wireless detector package.